Monday, June 3, 2013

Project #4: Photograph


I used this photograph as one of my freestyle pieces of art because I like the way I was captured in the photo. It shows a different side of me because I'm usually very loud and obnoxious. This picture shows that I can be quiet and that I can be calm. There wasn't much in the process of taking these photographs. Ms.Brokke gave us cameras and allowed us to be with partners of our choosing. You would go to an area around the school and have your partner take a picture of you. Tray was my partner and it didn't take long for us to find a spot for picture taking. I saw these really pretty pink flowered trees and knew I wanted my picture to be in this tree. I climbed on the branch of the tree and at first I sat on the tree in a different way with my face towards the camera, but I didn't like it that way. So I asked tray to take a picture of me in this pose with my face directed away from the camera. After we finished taking pictures, we went to the computer lab and learned how to use photoshop to enhance these pictures and turn them into black and white. We also cropped them and put different values in, even though it was black and white. This project gave me the opportunity to work with photoshop for the first time, and also showed me that different background or poses can change a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment